Inline style not taking effect on section refresh
User has applied inline style to a property in free form layout. 'Change event -Refresh section action set' is triggered on the property, where in, inline style is not getting applied post section got refreshed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a drop-down and use inline style to add border color to drop-down.
2. In inline style use pega-when rule to add style based on When rule output.
3. Configure On-Change refresh event in the property configuration.
4. Run case.
5. Add value to drop-down and on change based on the value border color should be changed.
A software use or operation error.
User had used <pega:when> to add conditional color to field, based on property value with on change event in the same field, which does not work.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Keep two fields with visibility condition(one with When rule returns false and other with rule returning true).
2. In one field, add the style(create css format in skin rule and use that style in presentation tab read-write, readonly styleclasses field).
0% found this useful