Issue with loading image on Rich Text Editor
User configures a HTML rule and refers a logo with a URL as the image Source in the rule. The user displays the HTML content on the User Interface (UI) using the Rich Text Editor control. However, the image loads incorrectly on the User Interface (UI). This occurs on the Chrome browser.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a URL for image reference in a HTML rule
- Load the HTML data on the User Interface (UI) with Rich Text Editor on the Chrome browser
A software use or operation error. The images used are from the external source websites. The Chrome browser does not allow to load images from other sites unless trusted according to the browser content security policies.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a new content security policy
- Add the allowed respective websites under the image source
- Uncheck the Allow All checkbox
0% found this useful