JSON content corrupted when imported SMS rules are resaved
SMS Treatment rules containing JSON text are imported form Pega 6.3 to Pega 7.3.1 which has Pega Marketing 7.3.1 installed.
The JSON content is corrupted when these imported SMS rules are checked out, modified, and resaved, or just resaved after check out.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create SMS Treatment rules with JSON text in Pega Next Best Action Marketing (NBAM) 6.3.1.
- Import the Treatment rules to Pega 7.3.1.
SMS Treatment rules were imported from Pega NBAM 6.3.1. The older version of Pega had an older version of RTE control.
It is not recommended to import old artifacts. In Pega Marketing 7.3.1, the old Treatment rules containing JSON, required regeneration of mark up.
Perform the following local-change after importing NBAM 6.31 artifacts:
- Run the UpgradeSMSTreatments [PegaMKT-Install] activity.
- Unlock the ruleset which contains the SMS rule.
- Keep the Parameters blank.
0% found this useful