Layout Groups which use tabs fail to correctly switch to active
Layout Groups which use tabs fail to correctly switch to active. This occurs when multiple active When conditions are used on a section.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a simple Layout Group (tab) with three layout tabs – Tab1, Tab2 and Tab3.
- Add two buttons on the first tab that runs a data transform. It must set .pyTempText to Tab2 and Tab3, respectively
- Configure Active When conditions on layout tabs
- Click the buttons at runtime. Tabs switch to only one tab. Nothing switches with the Tab2 button. The Tab3 button works
- Remove the Active When condition on Tab3. Tab2 switches correctly
The Layout Group (tab) on Repeating dynamic layout incorrectly sets active tab. However, it generates same data-lg-id for all the tab layouts in a repeating structure.
Perform the following local-change:
Use Active tab instead of Layout Group.
0% found this useful