Leading spaces does not display in the pxFeed section
The leading spaces does not display in the pxFeed section. This occurs when using Pega Pulse.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure work objects with Pulse in pxFeed
- Open any active work object
- Go to the Pulse tab
- Add a Pulse post with leading spaces at the beginning of one or more lines. The leading spaces does not display in the feed.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Override the PegaSocial-Message.pyProcessAdditionalInput activity and add a property-set .pyObject=Param.Message on TargetPage as a step page
- Override CSS text file webwb • pypega_social • css and change the white-space CSS property of .pulse-display-post CSS class to pre-wrap
Published February 5, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.