Leading spaces does not display in the pxFeed section
The leading spaces does not display in the pxFeed section. This occurs when using Pega Pulse.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure work objects with Pulse in pxFeed
- Open any active work object
- Go to the Pulse tab
- Add a Pulse post with leading spaces at the beginning of one or more lines. The leading spaces does not display in the feed.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Override the PegaSocial-Message.pyProcessAdditionalInput activity and add a property-set .pyObject=Param.Message on TargetPage as a step page
- Override CSS text file webwb • pypega_social • css and change the white-space CSS property of .pulse-display-post CSS class to pre-wrap
0% found this useful