Local Action with Change on When condition does not work
A Change event of a drop-down control specifies that the application start a Local Action based on a When rule. But the Local Action does not start even though the When rule has been successfully evaluated.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a drop-down control in the section and specify an Action with a Change event and the Action > Run Activity > Local Action.
- Add a When condition (a When rule) for the Local Action. The When rule should contain an evaluated property that is set in one of the activities that ran prior to the Local Action.
An issue in the custom application code or rules
The property value should be present in the DOM for the When condition to work. It can be a hidden property.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a hidden text field, for example, A, in the section where the drop-down control is defined.
- Call the Set Value action before the Local Action to set the property A (created in Setp 1) with the activity output value. .
- Check for property A (defined in Step 1) on the Local Action.
Published February 27, 2017 - Updated May 15, 2017