Local action is running on all conditions
A button is configured with Onclick event with Refresh Section then calling an Activity and then call Local Action feature.
Before calling local action a When condition is set that is when a property(Temp.pyNote) has value other than "Err", then only local action will be triggered.
This local action is triggered even if When condition is failing, that is, the property is not equal to 1.
The property value is getting updated inside the activity before the When condition is checked.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a button.
2. Add a click event and add "Refresh section" in that call an activity to update the property on which local action to be launched, "Launch Local Action" to it.
3. In Activity modify a property value and use that same property in a When condition before launching "Local Action".
User configuration issue.
Perform the following local-change:
When rule on Local Action would consider property values only from Document Object Model (DOM) and not from clipboard.
In order to make this work, perform the following steps:
1. Create a "Hidden text" field, say A in the section where button is configured.
2. Call 'Set Value' action before "Local Action" to set the property- A (created in step 1) with activity output value.
3. Check for property - 'A'(defined in step 1) on Local action.