Log off does not work correctly
The log off does not work correctly after making changes in Code-Security.Logoff to handle No Single Logout (SLO) URL. The System Management Application (SMA) displays the requestor object as active even after logging off.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in using SSO Authentication AML
2. Log off without using SLO
3. Navigate to SMA. The requestor is still active and unauthenticated
Changes in Pega 7.3.1 were implemented so that when the AuthService contains no SLO URL definition for the Identity Provider (IdP), no exceptions occur when logging off. These changes hindered the log off process.
Perform the following local-change:
- Copy Code-Security.Logoff to application ruleset
- Comment out Step 6 - Show-HTML for pySAMLLogoffWithoutSLO
0% found this useful