Login screen does not display after logging off using SSO
Login screen does not display after logging off from the application using Single Sign-on (SSO).
However, the login screen displays correctly when using the basic login from the prweb/ without OAuth 2.
Steps to Reproduce
- Implement SSO using OAuth2.
- Navigate to the Application > Definition > Advance > Log off.
- Set log off to the 'Redirect to login screen' option.
- Log in to the application using external authentication.
- Log off from the application.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The LogOut endpoint was not configured.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
Without a logout endpoint, the application fetches its own logout page. The user can modify this page to display a custom message.
The Logout page is retrieved from Step 6 of the pzSchemePRAuthOIDCLogOff activity.
If the logout endpoint exists, it navigates to Step 7 and displays the Logout screen that is configured at the Identity Provider (IdP).
0% found this useful