Logoff screen Image is missing when logging out through SSO
The logoff screen Image is missing when logging out through Single Sign-on (SSO).
Steps to Reproduce
Add an image to web-session-return html rule and see the difference when logging off from SSO and again when logged off from prweb.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
Web-Login HTML stream is loaded in user's SSO authentication mechanism.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
- In the normal PRBasic authentication mechanism (/prweb), the StaticContent like images will be retrieved from the browser cache not from the webwb directory in the app server.
- Due to some security concerns we are not getting this StaticContent when the requestor is killed i.e. when user logs off.
- So as local-change, it is suggested to load any images in the Web-Login stream with display:block or relevant css to it and can be loaded from the browser even after the requestor is killed.
- In this scenario, when user hits the URL a reverse proxy server will authenticate for SSO credentials as a pop-up but Web-Login stream is not getting loaded.
- Below are the suggestions:
- Display the HTML stream which has these images during SSO login (OR)
- Have an images directory in the app server and load them using relative path.
0% found this useful