Master Detail Template is overridden by Tooltip template
SummaryA row in a repeating grid, if expanded while the tooltip for the record is visible, prevents users from performing future actions and the parent row is unavialable for expansion. The issue is not reproduced if the tooltip is closed before expanding the record.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to ReproducePrerequisite:
- A Grid with a link which has tooltip on hover.
- Master detail with expandable row.
Steps to reproduce:
- Hover over the link to display the tooltip.
- Try to expand the row with tooltip open.
- Try to perform actions on the expanded irregular template.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
Overlay opened using "Launch Local Action" . Without closing the overlay the corresponding flowaction is trying to open in the old overlay context only. When a row is expanded, it fails to delete the launchlocalaction property from active grid.
Published March 1, 2017 - Updated March 11, 2017