New line not exported to Excel
In a report definition, column data displays in multiple rows when <br style="mso-data-placement:same-cell;" /> is added. However, when exporting the report to Excel, the new line does not display.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data type and a report definition.
- Add any data.
- Create a control and add <br style="mso-data-placement:same-cell;" /> in the control's HTML source.
- Apply the control to a column.
- Execute the report definition. The column's data displays in multiple rows.
- Export data to an Excel file. In the file, the data displays in a single row.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful