Onchange of text area focus is going to first row
User has configured a repeat grid with a column with TextArea Control with maximum limit of characters to be entered as 4000, there is onchange -refresh section action set configured on the textarea.
When the user enters 4000 characters in text area of each row, the focus moves to the first row text area instead of staying at the same place, where user provided the last response.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section and configure text area as one of the column.
2. Configure the textarea with max characters as 4000 and Collapsible as Yes, Default expanded.
3. Configure refresh this section event to textarea onChange.
A software use or operation error :
Whenever section is refreshed, then the cursor will point to first row only.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Create another section with textarea and configure refresh this section event onChange.
2. Include newly created section in repeat grid column.
0% found this useful