Optimized tables: Icons in headers appear as pyTemplateInputBox
In Pega Platform 8.1.4, the following issues occur:
- For an Optimized table,
- Property value does not display in the read-only always mode if a column has the pzEllipsis control.
- Table headers do not display.
- Filters and sorting on columns which refer to sections, are not retained.
Steps to Reproduce
For an Optimized table,
- Create an Optimized table.
- In any header, change the control to Icon.
- Select an Icon class as the source. On the user portal, the pyTemplateInputBox replaces the icon.
For filters and sorting:
- Apply filters and perform a sort on columns which refer to sections.
- Perform a Refresh. The filters and sorting applied are not retained.
This behavior is as per the product design.
These actions are expected behaviors with Optimized tables.
Published April 2, 2020 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.