Outlook calendar invitations are not sent
When using GetAppointmentList to integrate Outlook calendar with Pega, the calendar information is not retrieved.
Steps to Reproduce
- Click GetAppointmentList local action to launch the dialog.
- Enter email and date range.
- Submit flow action.
A change in the Pega user interface implementation is required.
Perform the following local-change:
- Modify a copy of pyGetAppoitnmentssButton control and add type="button" to the button element.
- Make the same change to pySendMeetingRequestButton control.
- Modify a copy of GetAppointmentListAction section.
- Change the line window.attachEvent("onload", suppressSubmit); to window.addEventListener("onload", supressSubmit);
- Make the change to SendMeetingRequestAction section similar to the changes made in GetAppointmentListAction section.
Published February 13, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020