page list index not updating on item deletion in repeating grid
SummaryThe user has configured a repeating grid layout. When the "add item" button is clicked, the user is able to add new rows and Clipboard is getting updated with the values entered by the user in the rows.
When deleting rows , data pertaining to all the rows is deleted from the clipboard.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- create a section with repeat grid layout
- configure it as Master-detail->expandable rows
- configure a flow action on expanding it
- configure a section- secA to launch on expanding the row
- configure a repeat grid inside that section(secA)
- Add/populate some rows for outer grid
- select any item and add rows in inner grid
- Check that clipboard is properly updated with values and indexes.
- On clicking a row in the inner grid and deleting it, data pertaining to correspondig row is deleted . Also page list property indexes are not updated with new values .
Root CauseWhen an element is removed from the virtual list the list is not getting updated properly
Published October 12, 2016 - Updated October 24, 2016