Password mismatch error when entering right passwords
For Life Sciences Industry Foundation (LSF) 7.2.1 application and Pega 7.2.1 application, when user reviews and audits the adverse event flow an error message displayed even if user provide correct login credentials.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to the application.
2. Create new case "Capture product issue".
3. Select Drug and click submit.
4. Select New Case radio button and fill other fields to proceed further.
5. Add sender and reporter info.
6. Search and add subject.
7. In products stage, search and add drug product type details.
8. Select AE Suspect for the product and click Finish button.
9. Select a Follow up case and proceed.
10. Add new adverse event and proceed to "AE Classification" stage.
11. In the Adverse event classification section change the Product result drop down value.
12. Click button "Review and Confirm Audited Modifications" .
13. Enter reason and provide credentails.
14. Submit and error password mismatch is displayed.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Issue is observed because of enhancement in Pega 7.2.2 and application needs to adapt to it.
Published September 15, 2016 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.