PDF table borders do not display
SummaryWhen generating a PDF document using the pyViewAsPDF out-of-the-box activity, blank cells in tables do not have borders.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a table to a section.
- Use the section to generate the PDF using the pyViewAsPDF activity.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.The 'Export to PDF' feature using PD4ML has the following issues,
- Cannot render dynamic layout formats in the PDF (such as, inline grid and double, triple).
- Cannot process few specific styles by PD4ML. For example, Unable to render 'color: inherit' CSS.
- PDF conversion takes time due to processing of heavy CSS from the skin.
ResolutionApply : HFix-45601.
Alternatively, perform the following local-change:
- In the pyViewAsPDF activity in Step 2 in Java step add the below code.
- In the tables, in the Presentation tab, use Fill 100% and check Responsiveness.
Published February 23, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020