Pega Call CTI : How to change Routing type
User requires to know if they can change this Routing type to Route Request instead of Adjunct Request for the transferring of calls.
For BlindTransfer, copy the ChannelServices-Device-Phone-UI. BlindTransfer activity into a custom ruleset.
- Modify the following in the BlindTransfer activity:
- For Step 2 (call to parent Blind Transfer) expand to see the parameters being passed in.
- Add <PostRoute>true</PostRoute> to the XMLParams. It should look like:
- “<pagedata><CallData><userOldCallId>" + .pyCTILinkSession.pyLinkDefinition.pySiteID + Param.CallId + "</userOldCallId></CallData><PostRoute>true</PostRoute></pagedata>”
- Save and test it.
- Modify the other activities that support PostRoute as required by adding “<PostRoute>true</PostRoute>” to the XMLParms.
Verify the post route setting in the engine log for when it creates the request message. The debug log message for blind transfer that shows the post route flag.
Example Log Message only:
- Created Transfer Call Request for extension  dialed Number  active call id  held call id [-1] peripheral id  post route flag [false] number of named variables 
Published July 13, 2015 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.