Poor performance with conditional dropdown
On selecting data in one Dynamic select control, the other dynamic select should display the data.
But the other dynamic select is not showing any data, this happens intermittently.
Message cannot be null. page: TasksPage.TaskList(1). Details: Invalid value for a Source passed to com.pega.pegarules.data.internal.clipboard.ClipboardPageImpl.putAll(Map, byte)
Operator Id lidh0e5
Requestor ID HF10DB90BF1A407F5D1E56044A9E92A92
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create two dynamic select.
2. On change of one dynamic select, the other dynamic select should populate the data.
3. Save the flow and run the use case.
There was an Onchange activity set on the Dynamic Select, which was triggering un-necessary event when clicked.
Also the value of 'TargetID' for Parent Dynamic Select was incorrect.
Perform the below local-change:
1. Remove the 'ONCHANGE' activity from the parent Dynamic Select
2. Set the value of 'TargetID' for Parent Dynamic as the value of 'SelectID' of child Dynamic Select.
0% found this useful