prpcServiceUtils 8.2 does not work
Error occurs on downloading the prpcServiceUtils for Pega Platform 8.2 and setting up the Jenkins project to export a product file. On modifying the posixUtils path, 103 with EOF error occurs.
/apps/tools/pega/PegaTest2020/prpcServiceUtils_82/scripts/utils/prpcServiceUtils.sh: line 16: dirname: command not found
/apps/tools/pega/PegaTest2020/prpcServiceUtils_82/scripts/utils/prpcServiceUtils.sh: line 16: /../posixUtils.sh: No such file or directory Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Steps to Reproduce
- Download prpcServiceUtils for Pega 8.2.
- Setup the Jenkins Project according to the steps provided in the Knowledge Base article 'Using prpcServiceUtils and Jenkins for automated application deployment', to export the Product File. Jenkins uses a Linux system.
An error or omission in the product documentation: BUG-539565 is created.
Perform the following local-change:
- Provide the correct Export and Import properties file folder structure in Jenkins-build.xml
- Export the path to an Ant directory before invoking posixUtils.sh in the prpcServiceUtils.sh file.
- Set the path for ARTIFACTS_DIR.
Published February 24, 2020 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.