pxRuleReferences is missing pyRuleName
User had upgraded from one Pega 7 version to 7.1.8 and there after the pxRuleReferences is missing pyRuleName for existing flows, flow actions and included section references. However, for newly created rules, the property and its value are properly generated.
From the Flow rule XML, observe that pyRuleName itself is missing in pxRuleReferences pagelist.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Upgrade from Pega 7.x version to Pega 7.1.8.
2. Check for the pyRuleName in rule XML for existing rules.
During upgrade, the references are not properly created in Index-References class.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
1. Open Designer studio >System >Release >Upgrade >Revalidate for references.
2. Specify any one of the ruleset in the below along with the minimum and maximum ruleset versions that is required to revalidate.
3. Click on "Revalidate For references" for limited revalidation to improve the completeness and accuracy of the Referencing Rules display and wait until the process reaches 100% .
0% found this useful