'pzShowNoCategoryShortcutsMsg is not recognised as a valid rule'
With Out-of-the-box (OOTB) When rule is not working in Pega 7.2.2. Below rules are blocked :
This below screen appears when we click on Reports to open Reports in Current developer environment Pega 7.1.7.
But in the same case we this particular section RBShorcut7 is not being called in Upgraded environment which is Pega 7.2.2.
In Current developer environment one can see there is one section RBShortcut7 which is being called.=
While in upgraded version below section is being called.
There is one when rule which is being called that is pzShowNoCategoryShortcutsMsg and pzShowNoRecentReportsMsg they are not supported in Pega 7.2.2 because of which this whole section is not getting referred.
- pzShowNoCategoryShortcutsMsg is not recognized a valid rule.
- pzShowNoRecentReportsMsg is not recognized a valid rule.
Steps to Reproduce
Add a visibility when condition in dynamic layout property.
Saved the OOTB section "RBShortcutsWrapper7" in the application ruleset and then upgraded the environment.
Due to this reason the rules are not upgraded.
Since the OOTB section has been saved in the application ruleset user must do the changes manually:
1. Open the section "RBShortcutsWrapper7" .
2. Open the Dyanamic Layout property that is reffering the blocked rule i.e. "pzShowNoCategoryShortcutsMsg".
3. Change it as with the value "pzNoShortcutsToDisplay".
0% found this useful