Radio buttons in repeating grid do not have unique IDs
Radio button controls configured in a table (repeating grid) are not assigned unique IDs. Clicking a radio button in the table causes the equivalent radio button in the first table row to be set instead of the button that is actually clicked.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a table to use the Master or the Detail expandable rows edit mode.
- Configure a radio button control in the assigned flow action.
- Expand multiple rows and interact with the radio buttons.
The issue occurred due to the User Interface (UI) configuration. The table expand pane flow action was rendered on the top level page instead of the row level page (Page context onLayout tab). As a result, multiple editable fields were bound to the same property when multiple rows were expanded.
Perform the following local-action:
- Render the Expand pane flow action on the row.
- Install the following Pega 7.3.1 hotfixes for checkboxes and radio buttons.
HFix-39746 (Radio buttons are disabled in a dynamic layout)
HFix-41261 (For checkboxes with non-unique IDs)
0% found this useful