Read-only checkbox shows tooltip msg True/False for jp_JP locale
When a ReadOnly checkbox is hovered then only "True" or "False" text is shown for jp_JP locale. These values cannot be localized even by creating any pyActionPrompt Field Value.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section rule.
2. Drag a Checkbox control into the Dynamic Layout.
3. In the Presentation Tab of the Cell properties, set the format to Read-Only.
4. Set the Read-Only format appearance to True/False and Type to Image.
5. Set the Operator locale to ja_JP and save the changes to Operator record.
6. Log-off and login before re-launching the Work Object.
7. Hover mouse over the Read-Only check-box to observe the tool-tip message.
Actual Behavior: Text as 'True' or 'False' is displayed on hover over readonly checkbox.
Expected Behavior: Image with Japanese character to be displayed on hover over readonly checkbox.
Localiztion support is not there for readonly checkbox true/false values. pxFormatTrueFalse needs to be fixed.
0% found this useful