Refresh section does not work with FilePath control
Refresh section does not work with FilePath control.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a FilePath control.
- Add a button on the screen with the two actions below,
- OpenURLIn Window with an activity to set a flag
- Refresh section
- Create another button whose visibility is based on the flag which is set in the above activity. The Refresh section does not work while the Refresh harness works.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Issue with timing. The openUrlInWindow action does not pause the Event queue. Since the refresh section takes less time than the Refresh harness, it executes even before the openUrlInWindow activity. This is observed in the Tracer.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use a separate activity to set the flag and call it with the 'Run activity' action, and then the 'Open URL in window' action with earlier PDF generation activity. The final action can be 'Refresh section'.
- Catch block for 'Filename' property in the FilePath control.
Published August 15, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.