Refresh Section Layout Group(TAB) focus moves to first tab
User has created a section with multiple Tabs, using Layout group (Default/Tab).
In the same section, user configured a button with 'Refreash-This Section' action against the Click event.
During runtime, when user is active in any tab other than the first tab and clicked Refresh button, after refresh action complete, tab switches back to first tab.
Current State before refresh does not get maintained.
The same scenario is happening for Submit failure also. If user is in third tab and the tab contains fields with Server-side validation.
After submitting the Form, if the validation gets failed, tab 1 gets opened to user instead of last active tab before Submit Action( third tab).
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Section A with Layout Group(Type : TAB/Default).
- Add Two Dynamic Layout with-in the Layout Group to create two Tabs and add some input controls in both the tabs.
- Create another Section B with a Button and Drag this Section in the above Section.
- In the on-Click event of the Button, configure two actions:
- Refresh this Section
- Refresh other Section(Section A)
- Run the use-case, click TAB2 and provide some input on any available input control onto the Tab, click the button to Refresh.
- After refresh, observe that automatically tab switches to first TAB. Last state maintain is not happening.
Not honoring the client activated tab when refresh the section event triggered.
Apply HFix-30741 to resolve this issue.
100% found this useful