Repeat Grid function does not work
User has a repeat grid to show a pagelist with multiple columns with the last being a section include that has 2 icons that will show if the item is a new row or not. The new row has a delete icon to delete the row. The old rows have a + icon to add a new row that has an action on click of refresh another section calling an activity that passes the pxListSubscript of the current item. The other section is the original Repeat Grid section the activity takes the parameter and appends a new item to the page list copying most of the values from the original row. The click action is working and the section is being refreshed, which is creating two rows in the grid.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case that uses the section.
- Inside the section configure + icon and add Refresh section/other section action to it.
- call an activity which will add a new row in the grid.
- Click the + to add a new row at runtime.
- Two new rows are created with copies from the original row.
An issue is observed in the refresh section action configured for + icon.
Perform the following local-change:
1) Instead of Refresh Section : Use Run activity action
2) add another section to + icon : Refresh List
This two change helped resolve the issue.
Published February 27, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.