Repeating Grid is not responsive
The repeating grid is not responsive though the option "Responsiveness" is enabled.
No error messages, but observed the screen as not being responsive
Steps to Reproduce
1) In the section drog and drop the repeating dynamic layout and configure the required fields.
2) In the Presentation tab select the option for "responsiveness".
3) Check for the responsiveness by setting the resolution of the browse in runtime.
The root cause of this problem is an incomplete configuration in PRPC to enable responsiveness in repeating grid layout.
This issue is resolved by doing the 2nd step of specifying the breakpoints in the tree & grids component skin by doing the following:
1) Go to the skin rule that is used (out of the box layout will use pyEndUser71)
2) In the components tab, choose trees & grids from the drop down.
3) Create a new style formats and enable support for responsive breakpoints
4) Configure the different breakpoints and the behavior upon reaching those breakpoints
0% found this useful