Report exported as Excel does not display value correctly
A report exported as Excel does not display the value in the correct Currency format.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a report definition.
- Add a property (double) as a column.
- On the Format option of the column, set pxCurrency.
- Set the Parameters as below for the Format:
Symbol: Currency and Local Currency
Currency Position: Left
Decimal Places: 4
- Save the report.
- Execute the report. The column displays the value as $zz.zzzz.
- Export the report. The value displays as $zz.zzzz.
- Schedule the report to be sent by email as Excel. The value displays as $zz.zz and is rounded off.
The value displayed incorrectly because the pzMergeAutoGen was not invoked in the pzRDExportWrapper. A step must be added to the pzRDExportWrapper to invoke the pzMergeAutoGen for an Excel report.
0% found this useful