REST service throws "invalid property name" error
When the REST service, with input as "_propertyname", is run, "invalid property name" error is received.
The reference __propertyname is not valid. Reason: invalid property name: '__propertyname'
Steps to Reproduce
Run a REST service with a property that starts with an underscore.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. REST service does not allow special characters (such as, underscore) as input .
Perform the following local-change:
- Perform a save as of OOTB decision tables "@baseclass.pyInboundIdentifierEncoder" and "@baseclass.pyOutboundIdentifierDecoder" to custom ruleset.
- Add the following fields in pyInboundIdentifierEncoder decision table respectively.
Return - “undrscr_”
- Add the following fields in pyOutboundIdentifierDecoder decision table respectively.
- Save both the decision tables.
- Add below DSS setting to true.
Owning ruleset: Pega-IntegrationEngine