Screenflow back button going back to workbasket
In a screenflow, the start shape is configured to route to a workbasket. There are two assignment shapes present in the screenflow. When clicking the "Back" button on the second assignment to route back to the first assignment then closing the workobject, the item returns to the workbasket rather than staying on the worklist.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a screenflow and configure the start shape to route to a Workbasket.
- In the screen flow add two assignment shapes.
- Create a work object that uses the screenflow.
- Complete the first assignment and navigate to the second assignment.
- Click the "Back" button.
- Click the "Close" button on top of the screen.
- Click "save" in the pop-up.
- Observe that the workobject is routed back to workbasket instead of staying in current user's worklist.
An issue in the custom application code or rules
Defining routing for workbasket under the Start Shape of Screen Flow is not recommended.
Instead of defining workbasket routing in the screen flow, define it before the Screen Flow sub process shape in Main flow which will assign the item to the particular workbasket. Set the Routing option under the start shape to ‘ToCurrentOperator’.
0% found this useful