Single click on pzModalButton does not work
User enters text in the Input field and clicks the Submit pzModalButton when the cursor is still on the text input field. However, the user must click the Submit button twice to submit the modal dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a text input with an onChange post value.
- Open the text input in a modal dialog.
- Enter text.
- Click (without clicking outside) the modal dialog's Submit button directly. The cursor must blink on the text input field while clicking the Submit button.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
When an AJAX call is in process, the modal Submit will not proceed.
As a local-change, performing the following:
- Trigger the onChange post.
- Click the modal dialog Submit button.
0% found this useful