Sorting of repeating grids in pop-up window does not work
A number of repeating grids are used to display data in a pop-up window. The layouts are designed to allow sorting, and the applicable columns can be sorted.
When the column’s header is clicked during runtime, the data does not get re-sorted even though the arrow, indicating the ascending or descending sorting, changes.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section, and add a repeating grid layout.
2. Give the property as data source to repeating grid.
3. Change the property type to Page List.
4. Design the Page List to render data in repeating grid.
5. Enable Allow sorting for all columns checkbox under Operation tab in Layout properties of repeating grid.
6. Add a section to flow action, and flow action to flow.
7. Run the flow.
8. Sort columns of the repeating grid.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. Sorting does not work when data source is Page List, which in turn refers a data page. Submitted product enhancement request item FDBK-13731.
An enhancement request has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful