Spell Check does not work in Pega 7
The spell checker configured in harness header does not work for the text area in a section.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a Harness(Perform) and include spell checker in the header. Include the Action section into the harness.
2) Create a section and include a text area in it.
3) Create a flow action and include the above section in it.
4) Create a flow and refer the flow action.
Spellcheck action always performs on text area or RTE elements, which are in current document (current Iframe) only. The textarea in the section element is in embedded document, so it is expected behavior. This embedded document gets created by “Action” section.
Perform the following local-change:
1) Use pyActionArea section to handle flow actions instead of “Action” section (or)
2) Move Spellcheck icon into inner document or section.
Published August 27, 2015 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.