Spell checker in IE throws pop up
Spell checker in Rich Text Editor shows up a popup alert with HTML code instead of showing the suggested spellings in Internet Explorer 9 and Internet Explorer 11.
HTML code in alert popup on Internet Explorer 9 and Internet Explorer 11 browser.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add a Rich Text Editor (RTE) in a section and enable spell checker in the RTE.
2. Type wrong spelling in RTE.
3. Click on spell check icon.
4. On the wrong spelling, click and instead of suggestions an alert popup with HTML code appeared.
The en_AU locale instance of Spellchecker properties was not saved instead en_GB locale instance was saved which caused the reported behavior.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Go to Records>Sys Admin>Spellchecker Properties.
2. Open the en_AU instance and Save it.
Restart the system for the changes to take effect.
0% found this useful