SR_Refresh Section Issue_Navigation Rule
Developer has created a section which contains some labels (with conditional visibility) and a menu bar (using navigation rule). The navigation rule has been configured with pre-activity and "refresh Section" action. When useris running the section and selecting an item configured in the navigation rule, the section is not getting refreshed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a navigation rule with Refresh Section action.
- Create a section with one label and a menu bar (configured with navigation rule created in above step).
- Run the section and click on any one of the items configured in navigation rule.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in user application code/rules. Developer has an invalid configuration, to have the activity to download the file as pre-activity to section refresh.
This issue is resolved through the following Local-change:
- Configure the pre-activity of the refresh section to execute the service and save the file in a property on the clipboard without sending it to the client in the interaction.
- Then a button has to be shown to download the saved file from the clipboard.
- This button can be configured with “visible when” in the same section which is showing the error message or success message.