Styles not applied to PDF when run through agent
The below issues occur when using Pega out-of-the-box activities HTMLToPDF and AttachToWork to attach a PDF to the work item.
- Styles are not applied to the PDF when executing the code through an agent.
- Generating a PDF takes about a minute from the front end.
Steps to Reproduce
Create an agent.
- Open a work object.
- Set the parameters for Property-Set-Stream:
Parameters: Rule-HTML-Harness, Harness name.
- Call the HTMLToPDF activity.
- Call the AttachToWork activity.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful