System throwing error on Chrome and not in IE
User is on Healthcare Industry Framework (HCIF) and creating a code Set. The system is keeping the file name in pyFileUpload property on pxRequestor between 2 flow actions as it should when using IE but removes that property when using Chrome.
* The Flow Action post-processing activity ValidateCodeSet failed: Can't continue with file upload. "" is not a file.
** Can't continue with file upload, "" is not a file.
Steps to Reproduce
- Under HCIF, trying to create code set
- Use the Create -> Code Set menu item
- Select a Code Set Type
- Select the “Upload code file” radio button and browse your local directory for the input file
- Now click “Next”
- In IE 11, user is able to move to the next flow action of the flow
- In post action activity first step, checked if the pyFileUpload property exists on the pxRequestor page. It does exists when using IE.
- However, running the same functionality in Chrome, it throws an error
- In the same post action activity, checking if the pyFileUpload property exists on the pxRequestor page. It does NOT exist when using chrome.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
HFix-23037 resolves this issue
0% found this useful