Tab in Tab group(In Section) does not function as expected
User has a tab group. Both "Defer load" & "Refresh when active" events are configured on the tabs. The tab becomes read-only when user goes to another tab then go back to the first tab.
No error messages.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Tab group layout which has 2 tabs or more.
2. In both the tabs, add some property fields with Edit Options as Auto.
3. Configure both the "Defer Load" and "Refresh When Active" options for all the tabs.
4. Execute the flow.
5. During runtime, when the flow action is executed, the active tab is by default activated and the fields appear editable.
6. Switch to the second tab, the fields will appear editable.
7. Switch back to the 2nd tab. Note that fields have turned read-only
This issue occurs because the original code is not generating readonly value for tabbed layout when"Refresh when Active" is enabled.
This issue is resolved by hotfix item HFix-8023.
0% found this useful