Time taken to fetch the articles is too long
Time taken to fetch the articles is too long.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch KM Portal and Click on HelpSites
- Select an helpsite and click Preview.
- In preview window click on view all link
- An breadcrumb is shown on (for ex. Home > Customer Service > Retail Banking).
- Click on "Customer Service" or Home
- Observe the time to load the page is too long. Currently system takes around 15 seconds.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
When this RD KMListArticlesByTaxonomy is run for fetching KM articles. Lets say if user has 1500 articles and 5 Categories. The loop that is run is 5*1500 and this RD has two blob columns ContentSourceAuthored and ContentSourceURL. And the blob reads for 5*1500 is causing performance issue.
Perform the following local-change:
Add another column to the table ABC_DATA.pfw_JD_ABCKM_Work_61XX5 and limit the content in it to 200 or 250 chars which will be shown as short description of article when all articles are listed and read from blob only when articles is opened.
0% found this useful