Tooltips do not display on worklist column headers
Title tooltips are not displayed for label controls that are used in the header row of any repeat grid in Pega 7.1.8. The title attribute is empty, even though the tooltip field has a value on the control properties panel.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a repeat grid.
- Enter a value in the Tooltip field on any of the labels in the header row.
The title tag for labels in repeat grid headers is intentionally empty to provide better behavior with screen readers for accessible applications.
This behavior can be changed with the following local-change:
- Change the column header control to "Formatted text".
- Open property panel, select value field as constant.
- Enter Column header name in prompted field.
- Go to Actions tab.
- Configure "Hover" event.
- Add "Show smart tip" action.
- Select appropriate Tip source.