Transfer assignment Drop down not loading on screen
Dropdown options from the pyReassignType property prompt list do not display in the Transfer assignment option. This occurs during Bulk transfer.
Steps to Reproduce
- Transfer an assignment using the pyTransferAssignment local action.
- Run the test case.
- Perform the TransferAssignment operation. Verify the pyReassignType promplist values on the User Interface ( UI).
The dropdown is configured with reAssignPage.pyReassignType. The reAssignPage is not initialized. Hence, the dropdown does not load the options. In most use cases, when a page is defined in the Pages and Classes tab, an empty page is created. However, in this case, the empty page is not created.
pyTransferAssignment can be overridden and a pre-processing data transform or activity added, which creates the reAssignPage of the Data-Reassign class.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create an activity.
- Mention reAssignPage of Data-Reassign class in the Pages and Classes tab.
- Add the Page-New Method in the activity steps with reAssignPage as the step page.
- Mention the activity in the pre-processing activity of pyTransferAssignment flow action.