UI style elements in PrintView are not being printed
Developer has style elements applied to his preview and print harnesses. Specifically, he has a background color set for his section headers. When he prints (either hardcopy or PDF), the header backgrounds are not printed.
In PrintView harness:
In PDF file:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open the perform harness, click the Print icon to bring up the Printview harness.
2. Print the harness to either a PDF file or actual hardcopy.
The root cause of this problem is defect/misconfiguration in the PRPC operating environment. Browser option to print background colors and images must be enabled.
This issue is resolved through the following local change: Enable browser option to print background colors and images.
1) Select File->Print preview...
2) In the Print Preview window, click the 'Gear' icon (Page Setup):
3) In the Page Setup dialog, enable the "Print Background Colors and Images" option:
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.