Unable to change History class to Table mapping
In the Pega Application Explorer, on creating a Data class, the class is automatically linked to a CustomerData schema. However, the History class is linked to the PegaDATA. The user is unable to change the History class to Table mapping since it reverts to PegaDATA on reusing the Application Explorer.
Steps to Reproduce
Create a Data type from App Studio. Verify the mapping.
When a Data type is created from the App Studio and its data source is provided, the Pega application creates two classes by default. One class maps to the Customer data, while the other with a prefix History maps to PegaDATA.
Perform the following local-change to create a data type:
- Navigate to the App Studio > Data > Create new data type.
- In the window, enter the name for the new data type (in this scenario, mapping).
- In the Define Source data, select Later.
- Click Submit and add a few properties (for example, Case Name).
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- Navigate to Data types.
- Select the data type created (that is, mapping).
- Click the name of the data type created.
- Navigate to the Sources tab.
- Click Create a Local source.
- On the popup, select the key.
- Change the database name to PegaDATA.
- Navigate to App Explorer.
- Navigate to Data class of this data type. Verify with Test Connectivity. PegaDATA displays.
0% found this useful