Unable to launch the work object from an email
Unable to launch the work object from an email. On sending the correspondence through the SendSimpleEmail activity, the URL displays corrupted.
Problem invoking function: pega_processengine_workutilities_pzHasAccessToWorkPool--(String).Undefined class "JAS-JASWITHAAPP-WORKC-2298"
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Create a Correspondence rule which forms the URL to launch the work object along with the UI styles
- Set the correspondence content to property using the Property-Set-Corr method
- Set the property value to the Message parameter and empty the CorrName parameter
- Send the Correspondence rule using SendSimpleEmail activity
In the SendSimpleEmail activity, for custom CSS, the braces (}) are added which should not be removed for the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) content. These braces are replaced with + symbol which are removed in EvaluateExpression Rule Utility Function (RUF).
0% found this useful