Unable to notify operator when operator is mentioned in Pulse
If operator Id contains '-' hyphen, notification email is not sent to the operator when it is mentioned in Pulse. However, the operator Id is not replaced by the operator name after the post.
- Email address is used for operator ID with AzureAD Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Email address of some operators contains "-" (hyphen)
- Set up operator ID by activity
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an operator ID with hyphen (For example, test-01)
- Log in as an operator
- Create or open a case
- Input a Pulse post that mentions the operator created (For example, @test-01)
- Post the message
A software use or operation error.
Hyphen is never allowed in operator IDs in Pega. As a result, the operators IDs with hyphen are blocked from receiving notifications. Blocking of hyphens is implemented in the pyParseMentionedItem activity which rules out the operators with hyphen in IDs with no further processing. The Pulse notifications and email notifications are processed by this activity.
Perform the following local-change:
Modify the Py rule to remove the When condition which performs hyphen check in step 1.
0% found this useful