Unable to select an option to create a screen flow
When creating a flow, unable to select an option to create a screen flow.
The user has the following system configurations:
- Windows 2016
- SQL Server 2017
Error message in the Tracer:
There was a problem getting a list: code: 0 SQLState: HY008 Message: The query has timed out.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Create a new flow
- On Create Flow screen, click the 'View additional configuration options' link
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. Incorrect Dynamic System Settings (DSS) for installation on Microsoft SQL server.
Perform the following local-change:
Set the following DSS:
- Purpose: reporting/useForceOrderHint Ruleset: Pega-RULES Value: true
- Purpose: reporting/useForceOrderHintForRRandAC Ruleset ; Pega-RULES value: true
- Purpose: reporting/useMergeHintForRRquery Ruleset: Pega-Reporting Value: true
0% found this useful