Unable to set custom title for browser window to launch harness
On a button click, an open URL in window action is used to launch a new harness. The requirement is to set a custom title for the browser window.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Add a button on a section
- In the action set for the button, launch the 'Open URL in window' action
The window title is pyLabel of the class where the harness is present.
Perform one of the following local-changes:
- Create a script file with the following code:
window.document.title = "Harness Title";
Alternatively, include this script file in the 'scripts and styles' tab of the harness that needs to be displayed in the pop-up.
- Use the pyWindowTitle declare expression and choose a property in it. For example, set it to pyID.
0% found this useful