Unable to sign out and relogin to the portal
Unable to sign out and relogin to the portal. During relogin a page displays with the 'Return no content' message.
Return no content
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to the staging environment with a URL and enter the login credentials.
- Launch any portal from the Developer portal.
- Click Sign Out. The portal logs off; however, the window does not close.
- Navigate to the Developer portal and click the refresh window. The Developer portal is logged off and the login page displays.
- Provide the credentials and relogin. An error displays.
- OnClick of Refresh browser. An error displays.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The Logoff activity was customized. This activity used only the Thread-Stop method. At runtime during logoff, only the active thread was killed; however, the requestor was the same. Therefore, when the Designer Studio was refreshed and on relogin, the old requestor was fetched. The Requestor-Stop method was not present as the activity.
Perform the following local-change:
The out-of-the-box logoff activity has a Requestor-Stop method which kills the active requestor.
As a local-change, add this step in the customized activity.
0% found this useful